Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Proselytizing

Perhaps so, but I thought it best to put up these links.

Consider donating, not just due to the flooding, but in consideration that such tragedies happen all the time, and that the damange continues long after the news coverage ends.

www.redcross.org

And the second, because animals were also affected by the floods. I'll grant a personal stake here - I'll always love the Humane Society, as my baby puppy (well, now 16-year old baby puppy) came from there. But here's that link too:

www.hsus.org

Save the puppies. And the whales. And the people. And the cows, apparently.

2 Comments:

At 19 October, 2005 16:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

 
At 30 October, 2005 17:10, Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.激情

 

Post a Comment

<< Home