Saturday, August 20, 2005

Capricity

There is nothing so annoying as getting a grade in a class where everything has been ungraded throughout the term, although comments have been good. I don't know, I hate grade-grubbing (and objectively I didn't deserve a higher grade than what I got), but I find the Creative Writing Dept. to be perverse in its refusal to even deal with the question of grades. I know instructors who never give As and instructors who gives As to everyone. Which is just like every other department, I suppose, but I still find it to be frustrating. I won't complain about my GPA because it's barely changed, and I can certainly get it higher in the fall term, but I'm not a huge fan of the powerlessness of the department. I'm starting to wonder if ever there was a point to even doing the program, but that's alright. I'll just add to the list of the Things I Would Have Done Differently In College (and what a long list that is).

-BW

1 Comments:

At 24 August, 2005 16:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Happy birthday. In honor of you being legal, I shall bleach and die your hair.

2) You really would've skipped out of the writing program? But writing!

-Cody

 

Post a Comment

<< Home